9/30/2010

I have lost track of calories in the last few days but I know it has been very very low. I am super happy with myself. I just ate a bowl of oatmeal and I will probably liquid fast for the rest of the day... maybe a couple of bites of an oatmeal cookie before work for some energy.

So I am down under 140lbs again and I am determined to keep it there! I am almost at my goal bust measurement... but my waist hasn't shrunk at all. Usually my waist is the first place I loose the weight so I was kind of surprised.

It's Dove's birthday this weekend! I gave her a present already because I was too anxious to wait. It was a double finger guitar ring. Almost looks like this:

I am fitting into my new jeans more comfortably and feeling very motivated. Still need to buy a new scale though... not feeling to hot about seeing 160s on the scale.



1 comment:

Claire said...

Good work on the low cals! :) & congrats on the loss!!
I think the ring's so cute! I'm sure she'll love it.
Keep going! xx