9/06/2010

So... I am up a couple of pounds. Yuck. Didn't eat anything at work yesterday... didn't even have time to anyways. I was an hour and a half late and just running around like a maniac trying to get my work done. When I got home I got a good 6 hours sleep and then cleaned the shit out of the apartment (except for my bedroom...). I did all the nastiest chores too... cleaned out the fridge (everything has started to go moldy... Dove is never home and I never eat.) Cleaned the toilet... the tub... the floors... the cat box... Ew. Ew. Ew. Not hungry at all. I just ate a couple of tums for the calcium and a coffee. Sucking on tums helps a lot.

I'm hoping by the time I wake up tomorrow I will be under 140lbs. Kind of my little goal to help push me through the night without eating. Thank God my job has soy milk and club soda. I don't know how I would manage without the two.

Happiness does not come from having much, but from being attached to little.
 Pain is only as real as you allow it to be.

No comments: