9/17/2010

I am having a very good day. For the most part. I didn't get to see Lion and the baby today but I will see them tomorrow. Also my scale broke. Every time I get on it goes up 20lbs. Scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it. I can't seem to fix it so I guess this will just be a push to go buy a new digital one.

I haven't eaten a thing all day! It is so easy right now. I don't want to eat. I was on the bus and I smelt someones fast food bag and it made me feel sick to my stomach. I thought it was B.O. at first! Then I while I was at a salon getting my hair done all I could smell pizza... and the girl doing my hair had a huge stomach and all I felt pretty gross just being there. She was really sweet though and did a great job on my hair. She told me a story about how she got too drunk one night.

Tonight I am going to go out drinking. I starved all day to prepare for this! I am going to eat one chicken wrap (probably about 250cal) and then stick to vodka tonics (about 50cal each). No shots! None at all! I will loose track of calories and that's no good. I bought a new outfit and I am so happy with it. I haven't done much shopping since I dropped under 155lbs so I do look a little bit better. It's so encouraging! I got some sexy turquoise pumps... they look like candy!


I also got a new pair of jeans. Just one... and they were on sale. And I bought them a size too small so I feel extra fat in them. All my clothes were getting too big on me and kind of falling off. People at work were commenting on my pants. A little embarrassing. I can't wait until I can try on anything I see. I always feel weird shopping. I have such a love for fashion but I can't pull off anything. I can have fun with accessories but my pants and top are always super safe. Super boring. I never wear dresses and rarely wear skirts but I love them so much! I wish I had feminine skinny legs that didn't jiggle when I walked. Ew. 



No comments: