9/15/2010

I couldn't get a very solid sleep yesterday. I hate those nights. Sleep is so important! I struggle with it so much. Today Dove let me sleep in her brand new bed. It is retardedly comfortable... makes me want to buy a new one. I think I will wait until Christmas though.

So I'm going to start posting what I eat on here and it should help me keep track of calorie counting better. I keep doing it in my head and I don't think it's working too well right now. So yesterday I ate:

Slice of Watermellon 40cal
1 Buttermilk Waffle with Maple Syrup and Blue Berries 225cal
2 Ritz Crackers with Baba Ganoush 80cal
Plain Low Fat Hot Dog 210cal
Half Can of Coke 80cal
Lime Freezie 15cal
Soy Latte 120cal
Cheddar Bagel with Cream Cheese 520cal

Total: 1290cal

Yikes. I need to not eat bagels. I knew it when I was eating it too. Tonight is my last night of work and then I get three days off! Yaay!

No comments: