9/16/2010

It rained today so I slept all day. I worked 11.5 hours and I was exhausted... so nice to come home and cuddle with my kittens and just sleep all day. Going to see Lion and the baby tomorrow. I'm going to buy her a rattle. I'm excited to shop for it. Kind of didn't do so well yesterday with the calories. I went to the bar with Dove so she could visit her new boyfriend and he kept bringing us shots. Very sugary shots. I should start turning down everything that isn't a vodka tonic... and I should drink less. While I was there some random guy jumped off the roof. He was okay. He ran away and the police came... I think he must have been high. Weird.

Apple 80cal
1 Pork Skewer 130cal
Pack of Gum 50cal
Drinks at the Bar 550cal
Croissant 230cal
2 Lattes 240cal
Chicken and Tzatziki Wrap 260cal
Brownie 130cal

Total  1670

Yuck. I was scared of seeing this number. I have to stop drinking alcohol. There are too many reasons why I shouldn't. I should probably stop it with the lattes too... coffee and tea are just fine by me. There's lots of teas at work that I haven't tried yet so I will start drinking them instead.


No comments: