9/03/2010

Oh boy has it been a weird couple of days. I went 60 hours with no sleep... bad idea obviously. Between work and friends I just didn't have the time. I spent all day yesterday sleeping and it was glorious and I promised myself it won't ever happen again!

My diet is doing good... despite some bad things slipping through. My friends really wanted to go to this fair... and it's like tradition to get a massive funnel cake every time we go. I love those things and I managed to get a bunch of people to split it with me. I hate getting food at these things though. Everything is so jumbo sized and there isn't a fresh fruit or vegetable to be seen for days.

I weighed myself today and I am happily under 145lbs! This is awesome! It is so rewarding to see this working out for me. I have also lost 2 inches of my waist and hips, and 1 inch off my bust since I started measuring myself. My goal is becoming clearer and clearer every day.

Today I am going to get a new tattoo! I am excited...I find the pain of getting tattooed is a good replacement for the pain of cutting. Anything to keep me from cutting is good.

I wish I had more to say... I'm just glad this is working so far. It's been a long time coming.

Make an island of yourself,
make yourself your refuge;
there is no other refuge.
Starving is not pain, it's the cure. 

No comments: