9/04/2010

Wow last night got slightly out of hand. I did good with eating though! No worries there. Woke up today at 141lbs and I am happy and determined as ever.

I got a new tattoo yesterday and it looks amazing. Just the out-line is done for now and I am excited for it to be coloured! So after it was done a bunch of people from the tattoo shop decided to go out for drinks. We came back to my place to smoke some weed when one of my buddies busted out some coke. Fuck. I used to have a problem with coke. I ended up doing wayyyy to much last night and smoking cigarettes until I retched. I stayed up until 5am driving all over the place to look for places to party. It got crazy! I made out with this random guy who was totally hot but way too drunk. He has been texting me all day and now I'm regretting kissing him haha. He's a big metal head... in a band and everything. I don't really like metal heads. Silly me. Of course I kissed him while I was all coked up. Fuck. This is never happening again. And I am throwing my cigarettes out. I don't know why the fuck I smoke them. At least I have been good with my vitamins... eating about 20 pills a day. I am so neurotic with them.

So today I am going to take it super easy and just stay in and drink lots of tea and watch movies or something. I would kind of like to go out, but I don't want to over-do it. I work tomorrow night.

We must be diligent today.
To wait until tomorrow is too late.
 Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

No comments: