10/04/2010

Amazing weekend! Finally!

Dropping back under 140lbs has been amazing. I am so driven to keep going. I went to the grocery store and picked up a bunch of foods that I could eat in 100 or less calorie intakes. The way I have been going is to eat about 5 100cal "meals" a day. Things like apples, V-Go (my new life saver!), melba toast and tofurky slices. I have started getting comments from my friends about how healthy I eat. I chew on my apple while they eat chips and I don't even care. I went to Dairy Queen to get a cake for Dove and I was so hungry but the smell of the grease made me sick and I wanted nothing. I drank a V-Go and it filled me up wonderfully. Only 40cals! Those things rock my world.

So on Friday I went to go see the M Boys who I haven't seen in months. They are such laid back guys... always so much fun to see. But since it has been so long since they saw me they noticed the weight loss right away. They kept saying I looked so sexy. I can't believe it. I feel so fat but it is nice to be noticed again. 45lbs to go... then I can be the skinny girl. Saturday, during the day, I went to the mall and I was browsing for another gift for Dove. While I was there this extremely cute guy working there was helping me out. He was so flirty... it made me feel so good. So determined to keep loosing. He gave me his FB info and has been messaging me. Then later on Saturday... during the party... well... I'm pretty sure I met Mr. Perfect. I'll call him Junsei.

People have told me he is the male version of myself. He was so polite... so interesting... and so SMART! Very important. He loved everything I loved. He draws and sings and makes movies and takes sexy photos. He has tattoos but still he is a gentleman! I can't stop thinking about him and I can't wait to see him again. We cuddled together and he told me he loved my hip bones. I want them skinnier and my stomach flatter. He called me petite. I love that word (obvi.) I'm hardly petite. I'm fat petite. I'm only petite because I am short. Feels good to hear though. Especially from him! The one thing that got me the most... he stopped and stared at my eyes. He told me they were beautiful. I think my eyes are boring... and Dove has these gorgeous bright blue eyes with dark rings on the outside. She gets complimented all the time on them and I said her eyes were prettier. He said he had no idea what colour her eyes were. He noticed me and not her. This never happens. I am crazy about this boy. I'm scared with how crazy I am about him. I'm scared I'll get hurt.


1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh my- that boy sounds amazing! you lucky thing! Take it slow and have fun :)
Your 100 cal x 5 meal plan sounds perfect- keep you full enough to avoid bingeing all day. Smart. is V-Go like a vegetable juice??
Keep going strong sweety- you'll be petite in no time!