10/16/2010

No tattoo last night. Dove was in a bad mood and we stayed in and ate pizza. Fucking pizza. I was so starved and I ate two slices. I tried to purge but I honestly spend so much time choking, hacking, coughing and gagging with no avail. Maybe I should look into purging tips... but I don't want to make a habit of it. I would rather not eat. Puking is gross.

I got a call from my step-dad and he wants to see me TODAY. RIGHT NOW. I hate him. I hate his whole family. They don't get me at all. Not in any way. Lion won't be there for support like he usually is either. This sucks. I ate another piece of pizza as soon as I found out and tried without any luck to purge again. GRRR

I am being very weak.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Evil pizza!! I can't purge either- same thing as you, I have no bloody gag reflex... but at least my husband's happy! haha
Good luck with your step-dad, I know how family can drive you crazy, deep breaths usually keep me sane...
Don't worry, there's plenty of time for tats :)
Stay strong! xxx