10/27/2010

My dreams were filled with nightmares and stress last night. I hate nights like that but I did at least get a TON of sleep and I am feeling somewhat better today. So far I have skipped breakfast and just ate my apple. Lunch is soon... so I might throw my veg bacon on top of my potato. I was happy to see I am back at 135lbs on the scale and Dove told me she noticed how flat my stomach has been getting. My panties are starting to fit a little bit too loose so I guess it's time to buy new ones in a smaller size! ♥

3 comments:

Starving Artist said...

Isn't it great to hear someone say how good you look? :) Keep up the good work sweetie <3

j said...

This song makes me want to dance around like Uma Thurman.
Isn't it great when you know all your hard work is paying off?

Claire said...

Yay! congrats on the great progress :) xxx