10/14/2010

I am the way into the doleful city,
I am the way into eternal grief,
I am the way to a forsaken race
.

...Before me nothing but eternal things
Were made, and I shall last eternally
Abandon every hope, all you who enter.

So much darkness has overwhelmed me recently. All I feel is hunger. I try to fend it off with broths and fruit. I haven't slept in days. My body is so sore. All I want is a moment of peace but all I can feel is panic. I have to stop working overnights. It's slowly killing me. I need my sleep. I want the panic to go away. I want peace of mind so much.

I am still under 140lbs. Not quite at 135lbs again. I need to be under 130lbs before Hallowe'en...

Junsei wants to do a photo shoot of me. I kept telling him I wasn't "model" material. I'm far too short and I tried not to cut myself up to much but I mentioned my ass was too big. He thinks it's perfect. I'm so scared I can't trust a word he says. I have been so hurt in the past by men and their fleeting lies. I haven't seen him in about a week. He talks to me online and texts me a lot though. I can't tell if he's friendly or really interested. I am having such a hard time trusting anything he says to me but when I'm in his arms I feel so calm. I want this to turn into something. I'm so scared at how hurt I would be if it fell through like all the rest. He isn't like all the rest to me though... there is something about him. I can't put words to it.

Also... I think Dove likes him. She hasn't mentioned it but she always gets a bit weird when we talk about him. This also scares me. I feel like I could just shatter into a million pieces at any second I am so on edge... I should sleep. But I can't. Didn't drink any coffee or diet Pepsi today to try and help. Still can't.

I'm sure I will tonight. At least a little.

I love her legs. Her ankles are so delicate...

1 comment:

Claire said...

What kind of photo shoot would it be? If its arty don't freak about your body because camera angles and lighting can change things beyond recognition. I'm sure you're stunning- trust him.
I hope you get some sleep soon, I know how much it sucks!- have you tried meditating or yoga? Keep going hun xxx