12/18/2012

I'm back

It has been almost two years and everything is different. Dove isn't in the picture any more. No point in getting into it. Things got ugly. I have moved for work and there's no more food in my work place. Thank God.

When I moved I dropped down to 125lbs. But I got pretty carried away with drinking and fast food with new friends and got back up to 150lbs. So I got back into it. Dropped 10lbs and I am still working my way down. I have been doing great. Exercise is more a part of my life now then ever. I play sports. I snowboard and skate. I have been doing P90X yoga and lifting weights. My mood is so much much much better. I am living with my boyfriend of just over a year.

I want to change the disposition of my blog. It will still be Thinspo. I will resurrect my Thinspo Thursday and post my eating when I can. Living with my man will make this a little challenging. But there is no self loathing. No more masochism. No more cutting, cocaine, weed, booze or hate. I went to a dark place not long after my last post. I wanted to end my life. I am happier now more than ever, but I still strive to be thin.

I am sick right now. Doctor said it might be the flu so I have been feeling a bit lethargic. Not so much exercise but it's been easier to eat less. The man is supportive of my latest diet efforts, but he thinks I don't need to be having the diet pills.


Today's calories are a bit high. But today was my weigh in and I celebrated with a chocolate milk shake at McDonalds. Tomorrow I will do better. I can take off my jeans without unbuttoning them. 5 more pounds and I will buy a new pair just a bit tight. Hooray!

Calories: 1323
Exercise: 1614
Net: -291

Shut up! <3 Flat belly love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are in a happier place this year! Buying new [smaller] jeans is right up there with the best things in life, in my opinion! : ) Good luck!

Roana said...

You are so right. Nothing better than seeing a smaller number on the tag of my pants. I remember the first time I got into a size 2 dress I was so proud. I don't even want to think about my dress size right now... but I see a big 0 in my future. :)