12/19/2012

I have to add 150cal to yesterdays total. The man came home last night after a Christmas party with some food and he really went out of his way to get it. So I nibbled at a couple of these spring rolls and the calorie count went up. All the rest of the food is in the fridge, lots of desserts. Dirty tempting deserts...

I went back to work today and I just felt so run down and tired. I wasn't very productive and I hate when I am not super productive at work. I got to switch shifts for tomorrow so I can get a bit more sleep in the morning. The man was very drunk when he came home last night so my sleep was really bad. He was tossing and turning and groaning all night. I sleep very lightly so it was tough and I just had nightmares when I was sleeping.

I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately, but this should be the worst of it. When there isn't much sunlight my mood drops but I am doing much better this winter than I have been for the last couple of winters. I am much more in control of my bad moods and much more physically active.

Anyway. My intake today is amazing but I am worried I am going to crack before bed.... so I'll have to make a plan so if I decide I need to eat I will be in control. I should actually make some tea right now and that could stop me from cracking all together.

Calories Eaten: 556
Calories Burned: 1840
Net: -1284

Wearing high waisted shorts and not looking like I've had 20 kids <3

No comments: