12/24/2012

I have been trying to update for days and for some reason I have been having troubles. oh well.

The holidays has been so nuts for me. I am running around like a crazy person just working and working and working some more. Tomorrow will be worse. Where I work Christmas Day is the busiest day of the year.

Just relaxing at home right now. Gave my family a call to wish them merry Christmases and waiting for the man to come home and we will open presents. We can't do it tomorrow.... Way too busy! But it is good to be busy. Less time to think about food. But I am getting a bit grumpy.

My intake has been a bit high lately but still in the negative nets every day. My jeans are fitting better... Good news there! Also good news is I didn't eat a thing after my last post! Fuck yeah. I bought a couple of shirts the other day for myself and was a but bummed at my belly in he mirror. But I should be because I am overweight. Will not let it bog me down! I will stay strong and if I keep going the way I am I will lose the weight! Tomorrow is my weigh in... Christmas Day of course.

Sorry about no Thinspo Thursday!!!! Again troubles getting my post page to load on my computer. But be sure to stay strong over these holidays girls, with all the cookies and big dinners. Remember, even if you eat a bit too much not to hate yourself. Tomorrow is a new day and you can make up for it! Much love! Xoxo

Thursday intake : 1054 net (-793)
Friday intake : 1296 net (-618)
Saturday intake : 1290 net (-457)
Sunday intake : 1476 net (-838)
Monday intake : 812 net (-1035) as of now

No comments: