1/13/2011

My birthday was yesterday, and my friends all took me out to a buffet where I proceeded to eat two plates of food and a bite of chocolate pie. My friend Colly was there with me... I am pretty sure she has recently reverted back to her old eating disorder. She has lost so much weight recently and after eating she went right to the washroom. She used to be bulimic. I wish I could throw up my food easily. I am destined to starve myself I suppose.

Anyways. Today is a liquid fast. Tomorrow as well. My doctor took me off Cymbalta so I am no longer required to eat with medicine every day. Time to take full advantage. I want to get down to 120lbs as fast as I can... I need to. I am so disgusted by myself every time I catch my reflection in the mirror... or see myself naked. Showers are hell sometimes.

Not much privacy. Dove is at home a lot more. Sorry for the lack of comments and posts these days.

Those legs... dear God those legs. Mine will be just the same soon enough.