11/10/2010

So the fast went great yesterday... until 6pm when my friend Duckie came over and reminded me that I promised to make her dinner which I totally blanked out on. So I cooked up a shrimp pasta with white sauce... which was unfortunately delicious. I hate that I'm good at cooking. I hate that I love it. After that it went down hill. A ton of friends came over for movie night and Dove baked up her famous cookies and I got stoned and ate way more than I'd like to admit to. So... new rule. NO MORE WEED EVER FOR ME. It is my enemy.

I just finished filling my fridge with bottled water for the day and I just ate a hot dog (265cal) to help down my medicine. No more food for the rest of the day. I should be okay... I will try to get in some exercise in if I'm feeling better in a few hours. I've been off my meds for a couple of days and that means I'm weak and exhausted so my work outs have been falling to the way side.

My friend Puppy is going on an "extreme" weight loss diet and asked me for help to make recipes for her. I'm hoping I will be able to find some inspiration for my own diet. It's good to have someone to talk about dieting with too. I have so many friends that just blow it off with a laugh and state how they eat whatever they like and refuse to feel guilt for it. I remember feeling that way. That's how I ended up with a 40 inch ass. Anyways... I will post up the best recipes I come up with.

1 comment:

Starving Artist said...

can't wait for the recipies :)